[Tux4kids-discuss] GSOC 2015 Mind Exercise App

akapil167 at yahoo.com akapil167 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 17:21:34 UTC 2015

Hii.. I am Kapil Bakshi, a third year Computer Science Engineering student .I would like to work on Tux Mind Exercise Game. I have a lot of experience in developing games. I have also developed many Mind exercise games which test a person's reflexes, concentration and memory on Windows Phone , Android and Python and Unity . I am also recognized by Microsoft as one of India's top 10 and world's top 50 Windows Phone Indie Developers . I am also an App store optimization expert and have helped many startups and indie developers increase their revenue and downloads on the app stores .