[Tux4kids-discuss] Introducing myself

Florencia Tarditti tardittimf at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 16:04:03 UTC 2015

Hi, my name is Florencia Tarditti and i'm interested in the development of the tuxEnglish project.

I'm a 3rd year computer science student and i have worked with C, C++, HTML, CSS and Javascript among other languages. I love programming and learning new things and knowing the importance of open source, would love to contribute to a fun project and get involved in the open source community.

Although i’ve never had the opportunity to work with phaser, i love playing games and i’m familiar with the framework as it is increasingly used in the development of multiplatform games.

I have a few doubts regarding the project but i will get in contact with the mentor via email or IRC.

Hope to talk soon and hopefully work together this summer.
Cheers!

Florencia Tarditti