[Tux4kids-discuss] GSoC Proposal/Questions

Neetish Bhat neetishbhat at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 15:02:29 UTC 2015

Hey there , I'm Neetish I'm currently pursuing my bachelors in computer
science , I just went through your idea , it's a really cool idea , and I
really feel that we could build on this and introduce more and more
concepts on a level basis , for example if the kid wants to go a location
nearby his place , then probably we could teach him dijkstra's algorithm to
find the shortest path to his location , so this was just an example , I
have many more ideas and thanks Arya for proposing it , I'd like to build
on this :)