[Tux4kids-discuss] Tux English and Tux Mind Exercise are just project IDEAS, Tux Coding is in progress

scottmc scottmc2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 16:24:44 UTC 2015

Sorry about the confusion we caused here.  Tux English and Tux Mind
Exercise are just project ideas, they don't yet exist.  The wiki page
should be updated soon to reflect this.  You are free to propose to work on
these ideas or to even develop your own concept of a new educational game
for kids that would fit in with the rest of the tux4kids games.

We had a student work on a coding game in 2013 that was mostly working, but
wasn't completed, called Tux Coding.  Here is the project page for that
program.
https://bitbucket.org/adeneche/tuxcoding/wiki/Home
There's a list of TODO items.  The author might be a mentor for this if a
student proposes to work on this project.  He suggests moving it from
NME/Haxxe to Phaser.  Feel free to look at the code and even try to build
it.  There's several open issues that you can try fixing as well.

-Scott