[Tux4kids-discuss] GSoC 2015- Develop Mobile applications for Tux4kids

Akila Sandakelum sandakelum.akila at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 17:19:33 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm Akila Sandakelum, 4th year undergraduate studying Computer Science in
University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I'm an open source enthusiast and
interested in contributing Tux4kids this summer under GSoC 2015. I'm strong
at Java and many other java related frameworks and scripting languages such
as Javascript, Python. And specially I'm strong at Android application
development. I have previous experience in building Andriod apps for kids
too.

I went through the idea list and found "Develop Mobile applications for
Tux4kids " is an ideal fit my skill set and experience. I'd like to
contribute to this idea. I have few ideas also. Please let me know how to
proceed.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Akila Sandakelum