[Tux4kids-discuss] GSOC 2015- Develop Mobile Applications for Tux4Kids

Arnold Tagne arnoldtagne at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 04:28:44 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,
   I am Arnold Chuenffo from the University of Buea, Cameroon and i am
    interested to contribute to your project.
    I would like to thank the organization developers for their clean work
    and creative ideas. I love kids.
    I am really motivated to join gsoc 2015 under Tux4kids organization and
    am interested in the idea "*Develop Mobile applications for Tux4kids *"
and
    "Tux4Kids English".
    I am interested in this idea because I have developed apps for both
Android
    and Windows phones.
    phone platform (
http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/search?q=arnold+chuenffo).
    I develop both native and hybrid apps. But i prefer hybrid because they
are
    easy to maintain.
    I have good expreience in javascript.angular,cordova,ionic framework.
--
Regards,
Arnold Chuenffo