[Tux4kids-discuss] [GSOC2015][Tux paint][Tux math][Tux typing][compiling]

Zsolt Kormany akormanyzsolt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 17:27:17 UTC 2015

Hello,
I am interested in these project specially in Tux math, but i have problems
with compiling. I read that it cannot be compiled on windows is this true,
because SDL is compatible with windows? I have already tried to compile it
and begin to work on it on ubuntu but it always popped up some errors,
after trying it for days i asked for help on IRC #tux4kids but they
couldn't help me neither. We have tried to fix it and compile the program
but it was not working. I am really want to compile it, and begin to work
on it to prove that i am the one who you need for the project, can anyone
help me in this?
Can i get a "private" contact of the mentor? I could write a lot about my
ideas, and my experience, but not in public.

Zsolt Kormány