[Tux4kids-discuss] WireFrame for tux4math

Mayank Sharma mayank.sharma25061993 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 09:13:50 UTC 2015

​​​
 math.png
<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByD-BQCPkgGMb0pWd2hTejNKMnM/edit?usp=drive_web>
​​
 Connecting the dots.png
<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByD-BQCPkgGMZUp1MlBGVktwMTA/edit?usp=drive_web>
​​​Hi mentors,
I have made wireframes for two apps.
1. tux4math Algebra :
In this app kids will be given a problem like _ + _ x _ = 4 and they have
to fill in the blanks, by dragging and dropping the numbers from the tray

2. Connecting the Dots :
Connecting the dots will have dots with numbers above them. Objective of
the game will be to connect the dots based on the number, arranging them in
ascending order such the two connected numbers are consequent. This will
help kids to learn numbers.

I also have three questions :
Can I include graphics in my proposal?
Can I submit my proposal for a review before submission?
Can I submit more than one proposal for same organization?

PFA
Connecting the dots.png
maths.png