[Tux4kids-discuss] Adapt Tuxtype to use the t4k_common - Proposal Regarding

Nalin.x.Linux nalin.x.linux at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 11:04:11 UTC 2015

Dear list,
        This is me Nalin from kerala/india. i would like Adapt Tux Typing
to use the t4k_common library as a part of GSOC 2015. After the feasibility
study It seems that the adapting process can be done within one month :).
So now i am concerned about what should i do with remaining gsoc time.

Creating LAN Multiplayer for Tuxtype is very interesting but I think
porting t4k_common to SDL 2.0 is more important. I had a discussion
with Brendan Luchen (one of the developer of t4k_common) and he said we
have to stabilize T4K Common before porting it.

LAN Multiplayer is very nice in Tuxmath. But unfortunately i forget to make
LAN Multiplayer accessible for our visually challenged kids. So i just made
it today
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/tux4kids/tuxmath.git/commit/?h=accessibility&id=ef688552d8400773f40a330e682d96a654f08241

Please let me know which is more better to do with that remaining time so
that i can complete my proposal.
Expecting an early replay Nalin.

--
*Free Software Free Society *