[Tux4kids-discuss] GSoC 2015 application

Ayush Mishra ayushmishra.iit at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 17:34:42 UTC 2015

Hi,
I am interested in Tux4Eng project for GSOC 2015. I am a second year
Computer Science student at IIIT Hyderabad.

My github account is here: mishraiit <https://github.com/mishraiit>

I have been developing in [HTML/CSS/JS] for quite a while now.
I made two web based games [Snake Black and White
<https://github.com/mishraiit/Snake--Black-and-White> : a facebook web game
it is.]
and Mario <https://github.com/mishraiit/mario>.  I have also experience in
C++ OpenGl development [ Developed 2 games including carrom
<https://github.com/mishraiit/Carrom>, can be found on my github].
Simple tic-tac-toe game written in Haxe Language: Tic-Tac-Toe
<https://github.com/mishraiit/Tic-Tac-Toe>
A terminal based game written in python: Pacman
<https://github.com/mishraiit/Pacman>

Please help me get started.

My nick on #tux4kids on freenode is mishraiiit.

Ayush Mishra