[Tux4kids-discuss] #GSoC2015 Interested in porting TuxMath/TuxKids to SDL2

Abhiman Kolte abhimanbhau at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 20:49:12 UTC 2015

I am Abhiman Kolte from Vishawakarma Inst. of Technology Pune, currently
pursuing B.Tech degree in Computer Science.

I would like to work on porting the Tux software family to SDL 2.x.
Considering my solid experience of programming in C, C++, Java, C#, etc.
also strong OOPS concepts, good knowledge of software designing principles,
I consider myself as a true candidate for the GSoC2015.

PS. Many of my projects are hosted at https://github.com/abhimanbhau

Best Regards
Abhiman Kolte