[Tux4kids-discuss] GSoC 2015

Kata Jóna katajona at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 19:48:19 UTC 2015

Hi,

My name is Kata Jóna and I'm a first-year Computer Engineering student at
Budapest University of Technology and Economics. I'm familiar with C
language and I know a little about sdl. I wrote a sokoban game in C with
SDL. I'm interested in the tux paint wallpaper tool project and the tux
math SDL project. I'm not yet able to decide between these project, I like
them both the same way. Could you maybe tell more information about these
two projetcs or about which one is less popular, that way I could choose
the less popular one if there is nothing else to decide by.

Regards,
Kata Jóna