[Tux4kids-discuss] GSOC 2015

Saksham Agrawal saksham115 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 09:58:59 UTC 2015

Hello

My name is Saksham Agrawal and I am student at International Institute of
Information Technology,Hyderabad.
I am in my second year and pursuing BTech in Computer Science.

I am interested in the ideas Tux English and Tux Mind Exercise.

I know javascript and I am comfortable in doing the project .

I read the Project Synopsis and feel that I am fit for the project as I
have made in javascript in the past.

You can visit this link to check the game I made:

http://researchweb.iiit.ac.in/~saksham.agrawal/Game/html/animate.html

I want to know whether any of these projects are still available.

Yours Sincerely
Saksham Agrawal
BTech Computer Science
International Institute of Information Technology,Hyderabad.