[Tux4kids-discuss] For GSOC'15 Contribution

Shiv Baran Singh spyshiv at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 21:51:18 UTC 2015

Hello, I'm Shiv Baran Singh from India pursuing b-tech(3rd year) from JSS
ACADEMY OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION NOIDA,INDIA. I want to contribute to this
organisation with new idea. What should I do before submit my proposal. Any
tasks?? Last year I have applied for "Bookie" so I have idea how to work in
gsoc. I have much experience in HTML,CSS,material design in web,
JavaScript, bootstrap, jquery, python and application development in
android and windows, I also know about chrome extension development. So
from where should I have to start?