[Tux4kids-discuss] For GSOC'15 Contribution

Shiv Baran Singh spyshiv at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 17:21:43 UTC 2015

Hello, I'm Shiv Baran Singh from India pursuing b-tech(3rd year) from JSS
ACADEMY OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION NOIDA,INDIA. I want to contribute to this
organisation with new idea. I have submitted my proposal on 23 march with
an interesting idea. It will be very helpful for kids. Please review it...
 Last year I have applied for "Bookie" so I have idea how to work in gsoc.
I have much experience in C++,HTML,CSS,material design in web, JavaScript,
bootstrap, jquery, python and application development in android and
windows, I also know about chrome extension development.
thanks...