[Tux4kids-discuss] GSOC Ideas around Mind Exercise

Saurav Tomar stomatrix at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 08:23:32 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,
My name is Saurav Tomar, and I am third year student at Delhi Technological
University, New Delhi, India. I am a python,javascript developer. And I
have a couple of ideas I would like to propose for this year's GSOC.

Drag'nLearn :
+ demo link sauravtom.com/dragnlearn
+ source code <https://github.com/sauravtom/labelDiag>

The basic idea of the game is for the user to learn to associate words and
phrases with images.
I plan to make Android, IOS and Windows phone app. The game is made in
ionic framework so the demo is already responsive.

I have another idea around gamified learning that I would like to pitch

Diagram labelling
+ demo link sauravtom.com/labelDiag
+ source code
<https://github.com/sauravtom/sauravtom.github.io/tree/master/dragnlearn>

The Idea of this game is for the user to label words and phrases on an
academic diagram correctly. This game also is made in ionic framework.

I would like to request some suggestions and review around these ideas from
respected mentors, and also some guidance as how these can be transformed
into possible GSOC projects.

Many thanks for reading this.
--

Regards