[Tux4kids-discuss] New member

Ádám Lipcsei lipcseiadam95 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 11:49:13 UTC 2015

Hello!

I am Adam Lipcsei. I am a 19-year-old student of the Budapest University of
Technology and Economics Faculty of Engineering and Informatics Curriculum
of B.Sc. int Engineering Information Technology. It is my first year and I
learnt only C and I am learning C++ in this semester. I would take part in
the GSoC 2015 program, in your organization, because I am beginner in
programming, and your projects' requirements may match with my knowledge.

I hope I will get a position in your team and we will have a very good
summer!