[Tux4kids-discuss] GSoC applicant - Abhinav Kaushal Keshari

Abhinav Kaushal Keshari keshariabhinavk1996 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 10:25:51 UTC 2015

Dear Sir,

I was going through all the features of Phaser library and I found a very
awesome thing of how can we build a tiled map. An idea struck to me, we can
make a criteria 'All-rounder' which will include all the mentioned
characteristics (speed,flexibility, reasoning, etc) in one. This category
will include a complete city/jungle map and the player has to find his way
out.
1.There will be hints available which will require logical reasoning.
2. Some paths to remember which will require memory.
3. speed to solve a particular puzzle in limited time.
4. Player has to be attentive as there can be distractions along with the
clues.

Many more features can be added.

I looked into the details of the library and currently I am working on it
specially in how to make a map.

Thank You
Abhinav Kaushal Keshari
IIT Roorkee