[Tux4kids-discuss] GSoC applicant - Abhinav Kaushal Keshari

Abhinav Kaushal Keshari keshariabhinavk1996 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 05:45:44 UTC 2015

Dear Sir,

As I said before I was using phaser library and tiled map to make a game.
So finally I have succeeded. I have made a maze game using phaser library
which uses tiled to make map. In the game you have to solve a maze to
collect a diamond and win.
After completing this game, I have got a good understanding of the library
which will help in the main project.

Kindly check it in my git hub repository:
https://github.com/abhinavkk/gsoc-preproject

Thank You
Abhinav Kaushal Keshari
IIT Roorkee