[Tux4kids-discuss] Proposal from Csongor Ferenczi - migrating to SDL

Ferenczi Csongor csongi05 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 12:35:24 UTC 2015

Greetings!

My name is Csongor Ferenczi. I am a second year attendant at Budapest
University of Technology and Economics as
a Computer Engineering,B.Sc. student.

I have learned C and currently learning C++ at the university. In
my first semester I have made a rudimentary PacMan tribute in C
language using SDL 1.2. (It was rudimentary due to the lack of time).
I have used TortoiseSVN, but I will be new at GIT. I am sure
it is not that hard to get used to it.

I would like to *Migrate* *Tux* *Math**and**t4k_common** to **SDL**2.0* since I
loved working with SDL1.2 and as I wrote the PacMan game, I have
always wanted to begin working with SDL2.0.

I can't wait to get working on this project

Sincerely,

Csongor Ferenczi
csongi05 at gmail.com
IRC: Gimli05