[Tux4kids-discuss] GSoC 2015 - Mentor Request on TuxEng Project

Alangi Derick alangiderick at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 15:34:27 UTC 2015

Hello,
     I have submitted a proposal about the TuxEng project and i need a
mentor that is interested in working with me on this project so that i can
discuss with him/her on this project proposal, Or if a mentor has been
assigned to this project, he/she should reply my post so that we can
discuss the proposal and make it better so that we can work on this project
during the summer. I will be waiting for a mentor who is interested on this
project to reply.
     Time is not on our side, applications will end on the 27th of this
month so a mentor should reply quickly and let him/her look at my proposal
and if there is any changes, we can make modifications at once. Thanks and
i will be waiting.

Regards
Alangi Derick Ndimnain