[Tux4kids-discuss] Application for TuxMath

Madhukiran Ns madhu95kiran at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 17:46:57 UTC 2015

Name: Madhukiran NS
University: Saveetha Engineering College, India
Course: Information Technology (B.Tech)
Year: Third
Mobile: 9566018475

About myself:

I'm a smart coder. mathematics freak. Love to solve problems in maths.
Flexible attitude. I have a good team spirit. My father is a web
developer, Mother is a Maths Teacher. Hence I have Strong skills in
them. Quick learner. Good listener. Good understanding capability.

IRC nickname: madhukiran

Coding Skills:

I use to code good in C++ and C. I use Ubuntu 10.4 OS with codeblocks
IDE and also have experience in Python.
I have been coding in C and C++ for the past 5 years from my school
days. I have developed a Hotel management project in C++ 4 years ago.
Yet I didn't do any bigger projects that matters, still very eager to
work on big projects to showcase my skill.

I'm not planning to do mobile / HTML development. If its necessary to
do,I have basic knowledge in them and I'll make it.

I'm good at both mathematics and coding skills to make this project.
Joined in the Tuxmath-devel mailing list.

Tux4Kids and Me:

I have not worked with Tux4Kids before.
I have not involved in any Open Source Develoment Projects in the past.
I'm good at coding and maths skills and eager to showcase my skill to
bring out a better product from Tuxmath.

Project:

I wish all the children should learn maths as easy as their native
language. And I choose Tuxmath for the same. From my childhood days, I
have been learning, exploring maths. I also teach maths to others.
I have presented papers on graph theory and matrices. I have a good
passion for maths. With that perspective I will be the best choice to
do this product.

In this summer, I have planned to invest 45h/week during GSoC. Yet I
have my University exams during the course. As I can code in smarter
way, it takes less time for me to code. At the start I'll be working
20h/week and work for 45h/week in future.
As I use comments to document the source code, that will be easier to
understand by any of the viewers.

--
-Madhukiran NS