[Tux4kids-discuss] Android app for TuxMath

Alexey alemileev at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 17:12:33 UTC 2015

Hi,
My name is Alexey Mileev. I am a 2nd year undergraduate of Faculty of
Computer Science of the National Research University "Higher School of
Economics" (Russian Federation). Also I'm an Android developer, I have
more than 1.5 years experience in it.
I have just submitted a proposal about developing an Android application
for TuxMath. It will be a collection of mini-games for Android phones
and tablets, which will help children to learn arithmetics and enjoy the
process. I hope we will work together.

Regards,
Alexey Mileev.