[Tux4kids-discuss] Interested in contributing to Tux4kids

Daivik Nema daiviknema at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 07:14:15 UTC 2015

Sir / Ma'am,

I am interested in contributing to Tux4kids. However, being only a college
student, my skill set is rather limited. I am well versed with C/C++ and
Python. I also have some knowledge of data structures and algorithms. I
have done some web developent and am familiar with basic HTML, CSS and
JavaScript. I would appreciate any thoughts and inputs with regards to how
I should go about get started and which project (TuxMath, TuxPaint or
TuxTyping) would be best suited for me.

Also, this is NOT for GSoC - I know it is way too early for that. This is
my first try at open source projects and I want to see whether or not I'm
cut out for it.

Regards,
Daivik