[Tux4kids-discuss] Fwd: Tux Mind Math | Tux Internet

akshay agarwal akshay.agarwal at st.niituniversity.in
Mon Mar 7 07:44:05 UTC 2016

Hello,

My name is Akshay Agarwal and I'm a Computer Science student. I'm very
interested in working with Tux4Kids since I saw your GSOC 2015 idea list in
November previous year and I already started working on an idea of my own -
TuxMania , integrating TuxType and TuxMath into one with a very awesome UI
and completely unique gameplay.

I really liked your idea of TuxInternet and Tux Mind Math and Visual
Learning and I would like to work on these ideas. I have already drafted a
proposal for Tux Mind Math ( this extends and adds on to your already
proposed idea) and an integrated Visual Learning and TuxInternet game ( I
would like to work on either of these or on my own idea of TuxMania).

I have experience in working with the technologies that Tux4Kids is
presently putting focus on - Phaser,Quintus( Javascript game framework),
making hybrid apps using Apache Cordova and the Crosswalk project.

Moreover my drafted demo proposal would give you a fair idea on what I want
to work on.

I would like to contact the mentor so I can share my ideas and proposal
with him and get additional details on what are the
expectation/deliverables that is wanted from me.

Sorry for contacting a little late as I went to participate in an Appathon
competition and I returned today.

Thank You,
Akshay Agarwal