[Tux4kids-discuss] GSOC 2016 ideas

Rajat Saxena rajat8171 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 18:30:29 UTC 2016

Hello,
    My name is Rajat Saxena, a sophomore undergraduate studying in Indian
Institute of Information Technology, India. I am a Programmer and a Web
Developer with several projects experience using technologies like Css,
Javascript, Node.js, etc
    I would like to work on the project "New modes for the “Lines” tool"
for GSOC as I consider myself upto the task. I have also sufficient
experience in C/C++, Python, Java. Looking forward to discuss my proposal
with the you and start contributing to Tux. I would like to know any
additional skills required for this project. Please take a look on my Personal
Website <http://www.rajatsaxena.in/> and github profile
<https://github.com/srajat> to learn more about me.
--

*With regards,Rajat*