[Tux4kids-discuss] Tux Mind Maths

Amey Agrawal f2014148 at pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in
Sat Mar 26 15:02:45 UTC 2016

Hey Akshay,

The examples mentioned in the above mail once again stand as a proof of
concept, the concept that "copyright protects the expression of an idea,
but not the idea itself". Most of the games available on online registries
do not fit under copyright infringement because they only share idea with
original product in consideration not the content.

I suppose you have not been through my proposal toughly enough, following
are the quotes form the the copy proposal on github,

   - "Tux Mind Math will be themed to intra-galactic space adventure"
   - "I have made two of the games proposed as demos, namely pacman and
   snake.Graphics for the same have not be developed yet."
   - "1-10th June: Goal: Designing graphics for all games and the UI"

Further more you the designs for the UI give a pretty well picture.
Being involved with GSoC i believe you must be well versed with procedures
for reporting an issue on a github repository, Also a mail
directly addressed to an individual need not be posted in a mailing list.
Sure I do see conflict of interest in your possible purposes. Anyways
thanks for suggestions.
Regards,
Amey