[Tux4kids-discuss] Tuxmath on Windows

B Luchen cheezmeister at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 16:59:57 BST 2020

SDL2 is preferred over 1.2 for quite a while now. I’m not sure what
proportion of active users are stuck on SDL1.2 for whatever reason, but I
would guess that it’s small.

AFAIK, net play never made it past proof of concept stage but I could be
mistaken.

Static windows build is the way to go. The convention even for software
that binds to DLLs, is to bundle them with the binary.

HTH
-B