[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tuxmath-devel] TuxType problems and Translations offering!!!!

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 22:44:59 UTC 2008

Hi Andy,

What build/version are you using?  Our most recent windows build is
1.5.17, available at www.tux4kids.com.  The exact link for the
download is:

http://alioth.debian.org/frs/download.php/2369/tuxtype-1.5.17-win32-installer.exe

p.s. - I have noticed that this Windows build inadvertently contains a
couple of Bible-related wordlists that I made for a custom version I
put together for my church.
They are not part of the official program.

David Bruce