[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] SDL_pango rendering problem

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 21:42:35 UTC 2008

Hi Sreyas,

> I also saw problems with
> void init_SDLPango_Context()
> {
>    context =  SDLPango_CreateContext_GivenFontDesc(DEFAULT_FONT_NAME);
> }

I replaced "#ifdef SDL_Pango" with "#ifdef HAVE_LIBSDL_PANGO", which
is what we get automatically from ./configure.  Also, I changed the
above function to use "settings.theme_font_name" instead of
DEFAULT_FONT_NAME, and now the menus appear to display correctly.

The "Practice" and "Lessons" activities still don't display the text
to be typed.

The drawing of Fish Cascade is still completely broken in fullscreen -
working on that.

Cheers,

David