[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] (no subject)

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 17:47:12 UTC 2008

Hello,

It doesn't look like Michael has created a branch for his project - I would
strongly suggest that he make his own branch in the svn repository and
commit his work there.  We can subsequently work on getting it merged with
everything else.  Tuxtype's code is in the middle of a lot of heavy changes,
and it may be hard to put his work directly into trunk.

Mobin's  and Sreyas' GSoC changes have gone in recently, and I've been doing
a lot of changes myself to get tuxtype to run fullscreen at native
resolution.

Regards,

David