[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Auto-Flip, Auto-Read ePicture Books Promise Literacy Leap

Erica Beyerl EricaBeyerl at SylvanDellPublishing.com
Sun Aug 23 15:25:38 UTC 2009

Our Next Generation eBooks Are Here!

Featuring Auto-Flip, Auto-Read, Flipviewer Technology, and Selectable Languages--these are the most technologically advanced eBooks in the world today.

Whether in Manual or Auto-Flip Mode, switch between English and Spanish text and audio (more languages on the way) and remain on the same page. These improved Sylvan Dell eBooks are powerful literacy and language learning tools that complement our mission of teaching Science and Math through Literature.

The below link provides unlimited access to all 45 of our current eBooks, good through October:

Temporary eBook Viewing Code: MSBL9J
Code expiration date: 10/31/2009
Please click on the following link: http://www.sylvandellpublishing.com/ebooktrials.php?e=MSBL9J
Title(s) of viewable eBooks: All eBooks

Let the children play with these for a few weeks, and you'll be amazed at their excitement and improved reading performance. For children learning a foreign language or ESOL families, these are phenomenal tools.

We hope you will find using our new eBooks and online resources intuitive, but we have put together the following tutorials, in case you want assistance:

eBook Operating InstructionsHow To Use Sylvan Dell eBooks in the ClassroomWe provide online webinars for schools and teachers who would like a hands-on, 30-minute training session. The webinars are scheduled: Mon 3:30 EST, Tue 3:30 CST, Wed 3:30 MST, and Thu 3:30 PST. If you or your teachers are interested, please check www.SylvanDellPublishing.com for registration info (or email or call us).

Last year, we awarded free eBook site licenses to over 2,600 schools nationwide, and we are continuing that program. If your school or district is interested, please visit our School Resource Grants page to see details and the easy, online application. Eligibility is 1 school per district, and we offer additional grants to Title I/III schools.

Explore Our New Summer Titles
*click cover images and hyperlinks below

To purchase books or individual eBooks, please visit our online store, download and fax an order form, or call us. You can also use the Author Locator Map to find a nearby Sylvan Dell author for school or library visits.

Click here for eBook Site License purchase information.

Feel free to share this eBook access link with friends and colleagues. I look forward to hearing from you,

With Best Regards,

Erica Beyerl
School & Library Sales

Sylvan Dell Publishing
976 Houston Northcutt Blvd., Ste. 3
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464

www.SylvanDellPublishing.com

843-971-6722, 877-958-2600 (toll free), 843-216-3804 (fax)
So Much More Than a Picture Book

Sent By:
Sylvan Dell Publishing
976 Houston Northcutt Blvd., Suite 3
Mount Pleasant SC  29464
U.S.A.

To view as a web page press on or copy this link into your browsers address bar
https://www.swiftpage1.com/speasapage.aspx?X=2T0OFJVEHQXO5OI800HFW1

If you prefer not to receive future e-mails of this type, please copy to your browser or press on this link
 "http://www.swiftpage1.com/SpeSupIt.aspx?X=2T0OFJVEHQXO5OI800HFW1&Addr=tux4kids-tuxtype-dev~~2lists.alioth.debian.org" to unsubscribe.