[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] GSOC participation

Bristow Thankachan bristow.thankachan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 09:16:12 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I'm Bristow Thankachan, sixth semester b-tech student of Government
Engineering College Thrissur, India. I would like to contribute to the
tuxtype project. I 'm fluent in c, c++, python, lisp and java programming.
Last year I've participated in the GSOC under zope foundation. I've done the
porting of zope to python 2.5 including C-Api changes. I'm an active member
of Free Software users group Thrissur and swathanthra malayalam computing.
I've checked out tuxtype source code version911 and I've gone through the
code and I think I can contribute to the project.

regards

Bristow.