[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] How to get the source of latest tuxtype? Spanish translation?

Amaya amaya at amayita.com
Mon Mar 2 10:53:13 UTC 2009

I also replied to Pablo in private in Spanish regarding the translation.
I am being bitten by a very nasty kernel bug/regression and cannot boot
my main debian developement machine and thus, i cannot provide any of
you with the latest es.po file.
Sorry everyone, I'll try really hard tonight as I can boot in single
user mode
and the hard drives work just fine.

Regras everyone and happy hacking!