[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] non free sounds & better backgrounds

Caroline Ford caroline.ford.work at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 8 08:40:30 UTC 2009

The click won't play on a default Ubuntu and Debian install because of
the way it is packaged. I'd love to replace everything in that non-
free package tbh.

However I couldn't work out where in tuxtype it was actually played.
The click sound I found was a recording of a button click. I accept
that it may not sound like the sort of click we want though. You want
a deeper clunkier noise?

I'll find some higher res backgrounds for tuxtype - do we want to keep
the same nature / water theme?

Caroline

Sent from a mobile device.