[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Reading, Bilingual Literacy, and Language Learning Program: 1-Year Free Trial

Erica Beyerl EricaBeyerl at SylvanDellPublishing.com
Sat Apr 10 15:12:51 UTC 2010

We offer a powerful program that seamlessly integrates Science, Math, and Geography with high-end technology. It is free for one-year, with no obligation and no strings attached, to any school that would like to try it. Over 4,500 schools nationally have tested our program and the feedback from teachers and parents is just amazing.

The three pillars of the program are our 50 picture books, online educator resources in support of each title, and our eBook Site License with the most technologically advanced eBooks in the country each featuring Auto-Read, Auto-Flip, 3D Page Curling and selectable English and Spanish text and audio.

If you have just a moment to test one of these ebooks and see the site license in action, I think you will understand why teachers are excited.

     Click image above to view eBook    Click image above to view eBook Site License

Acquiring one-year free access for schools is very easy …. just fill out the 3-4 minute online application, and we turn it around within 1 business day. We call it our school resource grant, and interested schools and districts can just click the button below (also found on our homepage and the Teacher and Librarian page).

Introducing 6 New Paperbacks

all fifty Sylvan Dell titles are now available in paperback!

With Best Regards,

Erica Beyerl
School & Library Sales

Sylvan Dell Publishing
976 Houston Northcutt Blvd., Suite 3
Mount Pleasant, SC  29464
843-971-6722 (off), 877-958-2600 (toll free), 843-216-3804 (fax)
www.SylvanDellPublishing.com

Sent By:
Sylvan Dell Publishing
976 Houston Northcutt Blvd., Suite 3
Mount Pleasant SC  29464
U.S.A.

To view as a web page press on or copy this link into your browsers address bar
https://www.swiftpage1.com/speasapage.aspx?X=2T0OFJVEHVC80D1S00RPWG

If you prefer not to receive future e-mails of this type, please copy to your browser or press on this link
 "http://www.swiftpage1.com/SpeSupIt.aspx?X=2T0OFJVEHVC80D1S00RPWG&Addr=tux4kids-tuxtype-dev~~2lists.alioth.debian.org" to unsubscribe.