[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] New Titles and Summer Special

Erica Beyerl EricaBeyerl at SylvanDellPublishing.com
Sat Jul 10 15:18:36 UTC 2010

Summer Site License Special

Purchase 20 or more hardcover books, and we will provide your school with unlimited access to each title's matching eBook absolutely free! In addition to having the hardcopy books for your classroom or library, teachers and students will also gain access to the eBooks on all school and at-home computers. The eBooks feature Auto-Flip/Auto-Read technology as well as English and Spanish text and audio. They're ideal for projector or Smartboard use at school and fun for learning adventures at home.

Choose your titles in our Online Store or contact me for a specific quote. Offer ends Labor Day, September 6, 2010.

Hardcovers for these 5 new titles are now available! Order these books as part of your Summer Site License Special.

Each month, Sylvan Dell gives free access to a different eBook at www.SylvanDellPublishing.com! View the entire eBook in English and Spanish, absolutely free with no login required. Just click and read! July's featured eBook is one of our new summer titles, Fur and Feathers. After reading, take the quizzes and complete the For Creative Minds activities on the Fur and Feathers homepage.

Click image to view eBook

School Resource Grants: We offer a powerful program that seamlessly integrates Science, Math, and Geography with high-end technology. It is free for 1 year, with no obligation and no strings attached, to any school that would like to try it. Over 5,000 schools nationally have tested our program, and the feedback from teachers and parents is just amazing.

The three pillars of the program are our 55 picture books, online educator resources supporting each title, and our eBook Site License featuring eBook access on all school computers and by families from home.

Click image above to view eBook Site License

Please feel free to contact me or any of our state education reps with any questions. For a personal tour of the eBooks and website, just give us a call on our toll free number: 877-958-2600.
With Best Regards,

Erica Beyerl
School & Library Sales

Sylvan Dell Publishing
612 Johnnie Dodds Blvd., Suite A2

Mount Pleasant, SC  29464
843-971-6722 (off), 877-958-2600 (toll free), 843-216-3804 (fax)

www.SylvanDellPublishing.com
"Teachable Moments" on the blog: http://SylvanDellPublishing.Wordpress.com
http://twitter.com/SylvanDell
We’re on Facebook, too!

Sent By:
Sylvan Dell Publishing
612 Johnnie Dodds Blvd., Suite A2
Mount Pleasant SC  29464
U.S.A.

To view as a web page press on or copy this link into your browsers address bar
https://www.swiftpage1.com/speasapage.aspx?X=2T0OFJVEHVH6MEJ400B6WT

If you prefer not to receive future e-mails of this type, please copy to your browser or press on this link
 "http://www.swiftpage1.com/SpeSupIt.aspx?X=2T0OFJVEHVH6MEJ400B6WT&Addr=tux4kids-tuxtype-dev~~2lists.alioth.debian.org" to unsubscribe.