[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Should we require patches from GSoC applicants?

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 10:28:26 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

Last year we required GSoC applicants to submit a small patch to one
of the programs, mainly to prove that they really do have at least a
rudimentary grasp of C, gcc, make, source repositories, and the like.
Michal brought to my attention the fact that I didn't include that on
this year's application (an oversight).  I think we should require
patches, and if no one objects I'll update our GSoC page accordingly.
Any thoughts?

Regards,

David Bruce