No subject

Mon Mar 29 23:06:26 UTC 2010

activity, where pressing 'Esc' causes the program to terminate, rather
than returning to the menu.

Hopefully, a new Tux Math win32 build will follow shortly.

Cheers,

David Bruce

p.s. - I had thought I had put details of this process in
doc/INSTALL-Win32, but it seems they aren't actually there. Anyway,
all you have to do is:
1.  Make sure you have Mercurial and NSIS installed on your system
(available via apt/yum, etc.)
2.  Go to the mingw-cross-env site and install it on your system.  If
you put it at /opt/mingw-cross-env, my tiny crossbuild scripts in
tuxtype's git repository will work correctly.  You can either install
all of mingw-cross-env by simply typing "make", or you can install
just the packages needed for tux4kids with "make sdl sdl_mixer
sdl_image sdl_net sdl_pango librsvg"
3.  Go to /buildw32 in your tuxtype Git clone and type "./ttwin.sh".
If all works well, this should build the win32 installer for tuxtype.