[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tuxmath-devel] t4k_common problem in tuxtype and tuxmath

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 12:40:55 UTC 2010

Hi Victor,

> I already compiled the t4k_common and /user/local/lib is in my path.
> Does anyone know how can I fix it ?

On my Debian and Ubuntu systems, I had to run "sudo ldconfig" with no
arguments, and the linker cache was updated and works fine ever after.

This is something different from the PATH environmental variable that
is used to find binaries.

Let me know if "sudo ldconfig" doesn't fix it.  As t4kcommon becomes
part of our standard setup, we need to come up with a foolproof way to
avoid problems like this.

Best,

David Bruce