[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tuxmath-devel] t4k_common problem in tuxtype and tuxmath

Brendan Luchen bml4633 at rit.edu
Sun Sep 26 16:26:38 UTC 2010

Victor,

Also make sure you're in the right branch, commonification AKA master, and
not in old_master. TuxType may have issues when trying to use t4k_common,
even if everything goes right. If you have some time to help out, that might
be a good place to start--let me know.

As for the ldconfig step, maybe we could just tack on a "It's now
recommended to run `ldconfig /path/to/lib` to ensure the library is found"
message when installed from source. Users who know what they're doing are
free to ignore it, and I don't foresee any issues if it's done
unnecessarily. I still find it weird that there's no "good form" for this
via automake.

Best,
Brendan