[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tuxmath-devel] t4k_common problem in tuxtype and tuxmath

victortozo at gmail.com victortozo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 01:42:47 UTC 2010

Hi,

You guys were right, my tuxmath/master was outdated.
But it's weird because I cloned it from repository.
Tuxmath is running fine now.

I'm having a small problem with tuxtype library's editor that I have already
'solved'.
The creation of libraries occurs in the folder var/tuxtype/words that has
root as owner.
So, only root can create and edit libraries. This is so purposefully ?

I intend to work on my gsoc project in the beginning if it is okay for you
guys.

This is a document [1] with my gsoc ideas.
I'll be happy with any observation.

Thanks for the help !

[1]
https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AcBdoxJaYXmLZGR0NDIzNThfNDFnM2p0cmhrYw&hl=pt_BR