[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Dear Friend, This is to thank you for your effort.

Mr Oputa Mazo Officefile1968 at rediffmail.com
Fri Mar 4 10:22:37 UTC 2011

Dear Friend,

This is to thank you for your effort.

I understand that your hands were tied due to one reason or the other. Not
to worry. I have succeeded; the money has been transferred into the
account provided by a newly found friend of mine in Australia. I want to
compensate you for your past assistance and commitments, I have dropped an
International Certified Bank Draft of $150.000.00 (one hunread and fifty
thousand dollar) for you.

I am in London with my family presently. I do intend to establish some
business here, and possibly buy some properties and I will still want to
invest in your country too. I am compensating you because I received a
call from my pastor who was praying for me during the transaction, he said
I should compensate you for your past effort. Contact my Rev Father in
Benin, Rev Mark Donald on his email (marcdoonnnn at live.fr) forward my mail
to him, and then ask him to send the bank draft to you.

Kindly reconfirm to him the following below information:

Your full Name_________________________
Your address__________________________
Your country___________________________
Your occupation________________________
Your Phone number______________________

Note that if you did not send him the above information complete with this
cod 555, he will not release the cheque to you because he has to be sure
that it is you. Note also that I will not be reached by email or phone for
now because I am currently away for investment purpose with my share and I
will be busy till about six months time or a year.

Best Regards,

Mr Oputa Mazo.