[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tuxmath-devel] Tux4kids in GSOC 2012

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 22:43:14 UTC 2012

It looks like phonegap is free/OSS, so that part is fine.  I am attracted
to Java because of the good support for both web-based applets and
web-based installation (webstart), as we as the fact that Android apps are
written in Java (admittedly with some Android-specific code, which goes
against the Java philosophy).  I assume that by "fragmentation" you mean
that iOS and Windows Phone 7/8 don't support Java.  I don't care much about
Windows Phone as of yet, but iOS is a big deal from a pragmatic standpoint.

Anyone else have any thoughts or experience related to this?
David