[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tuxpaint-devel] Anyone want to mentor for Tux4Kids in GSoC 2012?

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 17:37:56 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've gotten overwhelmed at work in the last 24 hours.  The ideas page (see
below) still needs some work and I'm uncertain if I can get to it in the
next 5 hours.  I added the gmail addresses of those who have participated
in the project as members, so you should be able to update the wiki.

Briefly -
1.  Need Tux Paint Ideas put in.
2.  Need Tux4Kids Mobile Ideas put in.
3.  Could use some more ideas related to our existing C/SDL tuxmath and
tuxtype.  One is definitely getting the input methods working for languages
that require multiple keystrokes per char (code taken from tuxpaint but not
fully integrated or used yet).

Have to go - thanks for any help.

David Bruce

So, I set up a project/wiki at http://code.google.com and set up a