[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tuxpaint-devel] Anyone want to mentor for Tux4Kids in GSoC 2012?

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 19:58:40 UTC 2012

Hi,

I believe the Ideas List is now in at least a minimum acceptable state:

http://code.google.com/p/google-summer-of-code-2012-tux4kids/wiki/IdeasList

However, I am not too confident that I did justice to the Tux Paint ideas,
due to the peripheral nature of my involvement with the project.  I would
be most happy if someone from Tux Paint can improve that section in the
three hours we have left.  I have made Pere a "project owner", meaning he
can modify the project as he sees fit, including adding other members.

Best,
--
David Bruce

For all your software needs, visit The Apt Store:
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian stable main