[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Interested in Adapt Tux Typing to use the t4k_common library[GSOC]

Maheshwar maheshwar999 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 08:51:17 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am a Computer Science undergraduate student from BITS Pilani, India. I am
interested in the GSOC project - Adapt Tux Typing to use the t4k_common
library as i am good with C and have some previous experience with Git and
SDL. It would be really helpful if someone(from developers) can give a task
or some reading material to get acquainted with the project/code base.

--
Regards,
Maheshwar,