[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tux4kids-discuss] GSOC query

Sajan Kedia sajankedia at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 11:05:38 UTC 2012

Hi Brendan

I want to do Tux4kids mobile project. To develop apps for android and iOS,
but as it is already stated above that biggest disadvantage of java is that
it does not directly lead to an app usable on iOS. Also this app must be
develop by using HTML5 because it will be fast.
So my solution is that we must use "jQuery Mobile" , it can used in all the
cross platform like android, iOS, blackberry, symbian etc. Also it is
implemented in HTML5. So it will be best to do this project in jQuery
Mobile.
more information can be found in http://jquerymobile.com/
Please some one guide me, is this the better way or not?

Thanks & Regards
Sajan Kedia