[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] gsoc project 2012

Raman Garg royalbird.raman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 12:22:44 UTC 2012

Hello everybody,
 I am a second year student of Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology(under
Delhi University) .My major is Instrumentation and Control Engineering.

 * My experience:-*
I am programming in C from five years and in C++ from past three
years.Besides this I know Data Structures and
Algorithms,Linux,CSS,HTML,DHTML and taste of java..

*  GSOC 2012 idea:-*
*Adapt Tux Typing to use the t4k_common library:*
I have first read this idea on the idea page and found the idea interesting.
For this idea I have strong knowledge of C as I have already
mentioned,GIT,Autotools and familiarity with Simple DirectMedia Library.

To start with it ,please give me some guidance.

regards
Raman Gupta.

*
*