[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Gsoc 2013

viraj sinha virajssinha at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 17:17:49 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

I am Viraj SInha, a fourth year computer science engineering student at
Manipal Institute of Technology,Manipal , India. I was browsing through the
GSoC 2013 ideas
at your wiki Page. I really liked the idea "Tux4Kids Mobile". I would love
to make an app for that. I have previously made apps using both Java and
Phonegap+JqueryMobile. I would love to make this app using Jquery Mobile
and Phonegap which would make its portation to other platform iOS and
windows easier. I would love to make the app from scratch rather than
continuing with the current code base as that gives me more freedom to
implement some new ideas. I would love to chat more about the project.

--
Regards

Viraj Sinha
Dept of Comp Sc